Constituent records are available to telemarketing agents so donations, membership renewals, pledge promises (single as well as repeating), and personal data updates can be effected directly to the database. A unique source code as well as the agents’ credentials and time-stamp are captured and appended to each transaction. The constituent record is integrated to the call-center software and is made available to the agent immediately upon a successful voice contact.
- Bluefin and Saturn Corporation Announce Partnership for PCI-Validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) and Payment Processing
- Saturn Corporation’s Eprisa technology powered by “Fastest Database in the World”
- DRM is the next generation of CRM
- Feature Upgrade – High Touch Fundraising Module
- Feature Upgrade – Wealth Screening API