Constituent records are available to telemarketing agents so donations, membership renewals, pledge promises (single as well as repeating), and personal data updates can be effected directly to the database. A unique source code as well as the agents’ credentials and time-stamp are captured and appended to each transaction. The constituent record is integrated to the call-center software and is made available to the agent immediately upon a successful voice contact.
- Saturn Corporation’s industry leading Eprisa DRM technology powered by Gartner Peer Review Customer Choice award winner for 2nd year in a row
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Program Update
- Saturn Corporation’s Eprisa DRM technology enables fundraisers to thrive in a virtual work environment
- Saturn Corporation launches MobileCause Eprisa DRM integration for Online Forms